Use Taxlab + Xero for the fastest way to prepare an income tax return
Taxlab helps you to prepare and file income tax returns with minimal effort. Our system automates the tedious tax administration tasks, giving you more time to focus on other work. Integration with Xero saves you even more time – you can import a client’s trial balance quickly and easily, and our system will instantly calculate their tax liability for you.
Why use Taxlab + Xero
We’re proud to be a Xero app partner, so we can give our mutual clients a more efficient way of getting their data into our system.
Easy trial balance importing
Rather than manually adding a client’s trial balance into Taxlab, within a couple of seconds you can import the client’s trial balance from Xero.
Instant return and IR10 setup
If you opt to also import the reporting codes, Taxlab will automatically assign the accounts to the income statement or balance sheet, and populate your IR10.
Fast refreshing of data
Once you have established a connection for the client between Taxlab and Xero, you can re-import updated data at any time, at the click of a mouse.
Taxlab is world-class software, designed specifically for the local tax environment.
- It is the preferred tax software for New Zealand’s largest and most innovative accounting firms and corporates.
- It automates tax provision accounting, and the preparation and filing of income tax and fringe benefit tax returns.
- It significantly reduces preparation time and effort, so you can focus on more valuable work.
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet or phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
How Taxlab + Xero integrate
There is no complicated integration process – you simultaneously connect to the Xero organisation the first time you import a trial balance. The data flows one way, from Xero into Taxlab. As there is no automatic sync process, you can control when the data is updated in Taxlab.
Watch this video to see the process in action…
Get started today
If you are an existing Taxlab client, click here to learn how to connect to Xero and import a trial balance. If you are not a Taxlab client, give us a try or contact us to see how we can meet you business needs.
For help, visit our Xero Integration Support page.