Last updated 3 August 2020
Taxlab service availability: Business as Usual
We activated our Business Continuity Plan as a precautionary measure on 16 March 2020 and tested closure of our Auckland office and London working hub. We have not experienced any issues in service uptime or support availability to date. To help you understand and gain assurance of our business continuity, please see further information below:
- We provide software-as-a-service and continue our product development and delivery of service through the use of cloud applications.
- We have confirmed with external service providers to ensure they too, can continue to deliver to us.
- We have full-time remote workers, and as such we are highly practised using remote collaboration and communication tools to ensure business as usual.
- We do not expect any technology bottlenecks should we need all our staff to work remotely.
- Our team will continue to be contactable via our Support Helpdesk, either via phone (0800 00 1035) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we continue to be committed to delivering high quality customer service.
- We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience and note that we will endeavour to respond to queries as soon as possible.
We do not anticipate any significant changes to our business continuity plan or COVID-19 policies but as we navigate this dynamic landscape, any updates are likely to be made on this webpage.
Safety of our people
We have implemented COVID-19 policies across our staff in NZ, Australia and UK. This includes:
- Halting travel (domestic or international)
- Declining face to face business meetings or events in favor of virtual meetings where possible
- Reinforcing good hygiene habits
- Our Auckland office and London working hub are open to staff and office support services under Government guidelines for safe working, but is not open to clients or suppliers without executive approval.
- Encouraging all staff to take appropriate precautions in line with government recommendations as we continue to put the safety of each other first.
While we serve the needs of our customers, we will continue to work both at our offices and remotely at home in line with government mandates and advice.
Our team remains committed to your success. We are well placed to continue business as usual and maintain the software service and support you expect from us.
We wish you, your family and your colleagues, good health and diligent hygiene as we look to overcome uncertain times.